View Single Post
01-27-2013   #1070 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I don't know. Looking at the activity of this thread, I don't think there's quite a need to create a sub-forum. Otherwise I would have placed a request to the mods already.
Even though this thread has gotten so many pages now, imo there's still only a handful of us regularly post it here. In other word, not really enough or a lot of people to create a sub forum.

Although I gotta say, this reminded me of how SD Gundam's initial thread got to around 5X pages too back then, and the mod then decided to make a sub forum for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
zm, I have all the members possible for the second team of your guide for 2 Heroes, except Parvati (and my siren's skill isn't quite maxed yet). Could I replace Parvati with a third Keeper of Rainbow, or something?
Of course you can, it's just a bit more risky, you really gotta watch out how many heal orb you have on the field. I myself is planning to use the exact same team since I don't have Parvati.

Also, you might wanna train your Siren's skill a bit as there is still some time before 2 Heroes' stage is available.

Last edited by Blizt; 01-27-2013 at 07:42 PM.