View Single Post
01-27-2013   #39 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKandel
I'll start over, I mean I'm sure we've all done it about a hundred times by now, so what would be the difference. I just want to be able to keep playing. <3
Not everyone will like that.. and I'm almost positive if that were to happen a lot of older players would quit.

Myself, I would maybe play if they were to wipe TO's old files, but I wouldn't enjoy it as much anymore. I didn't start over on any of my characters, they are what they are. There would be a huge chance that I wouldn't be into it much any more, but who knows.

I wouldn't like to see my Lvl 400 and 3x 300+ characters (or any other lower level nublets of mine <3) get deleted :/