View Single Post
01-27-2013   #31 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
i need to wait for my friend to take it with me..how about i just send you the SS??? i might send it to you tomorrow :3
Alright :3

Please make sure you take the screenshot after 6:00 AM TO time (in-game clock) when it's brightest in game, make sure you turn off special effects and map effects. Make sure your pets aren't blocking you guys (like face/equipments you would like to be visible etc.) Or you can just remove pets.

If you guys have Guardians; try to make them stay as far as possible if you want me to remove them, or keep them close and not block anything (like with pets).

Try to take a clear screenshot of both your names (without the cursor blocking a part of it) and send it to me, or post here :3

Oh and save it as .PNG please xD or change screenshots to .BMP by going through Option > Function > Screen Shot > click BMP.

Thank you! After you post/mail it, I'll let you know if I (or you) have to retake it or if it's fine :3