01-27-2013   #518 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I've only done Von Bon since Red hasn't really been on since then, but even though we ran out of time for him in the final stage, he's not that hard. Most of my deaths were dumb mistakes like misjudging my jump or something |: Haven't done Pierre yet but so long as you remember how to respond to his skills and not hit him with the same colour he's not hard either.

Queen is still unavailable isn't she? Not sure I wanna fight Vellum, either... Seems like a gigantic pain in the ass.
I struggle most with Von Bon, usually because people don't want to put him on a black clock and instead just want to yolo him. Pierre's pretty easy as long as you know how his attacks work, he only ohko's if you can't get out of a hat fast enough (the ones that fall) or get hit by his teleport attack. Otherwise really easy, really predictable. Vellum is actually really easy aside from making sure your party has the damage. Queen is probably the hardest since she has a lot of attacks and isn't as predictable. But yeah, she's also still disabled too so then there's that.

I seriously am baffled by how people die most of the time. Someone died at Vellum and he's a joke compared to the others, so I don't even.

Last edited by Tardar; 01-27-2013 at 01:59 PM.