View Single Post
01-27-2013   #271 (permalink)
IdlenessTT
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

I still have an Intern Loki pet in my storage. It was for refining an equipment from lv 0 to lv 10 during the event period years ago. good memory

I am still very sad about the news. I came to this game with my husband during 2009 after the closure of another game that we used to love. It is sad to see that the same fate falls upon on Trickster online. Trickster has been part of my daily conversation with my husband at home for the past years lol. I think the game has great potentials but oh well. They never release any ms box higher than lv. 280.

I will miss every part of the game and all the familiar characters I see in mega square each day. Although many of you guys already left the game, I ll still be around the game until the last day.