View Single Post
01-27-2013   #258 (permalink)
Xaorath
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Xaorath is a jewel in the roughXaorath is a jewel in the roughXaorath is a jewel in the rough

Hey Loki, I remember you from back in the day!

One thing I always loved about Trickster was how the GM's were more interactive with their players than in most MMO's. That you would come here to post as a player when you no longer work for SGI is a testament to how great this game was and how great it could've been under the right leadership.

Trickster has been facing a lot of issues with exploits and/or hacks in recent times. The game never was too big to begin with and with Game Guard alienating a lot of the remaining players and SGI neglecting to fix issues and banning many legitimate and loyal players, this was going to happen sooner or later.

I am not sure if SGI thinks that Trickster just doesn't have what it takes to make it in the modern world or if they are just being lazy and would rather cut their losses than actually attempt to fix the issues with the game, but I'm sure they could've come up with a better solution than closing the game down.

Selling Myshop Items [Status: Closed for now] | Buying: Nothing