View Single Post
01-27-2013   #255 (permalink)
ntreevloki
ggFTW Lurker

ntreevloki is a glorious beacon of lightntreevloki is a glorious beacon of lightntreevloki is a glorious beacon of lightntreevloki is a glorious beacon of lightntreevloki is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry I'm late, I was trying to get an account issue on the site resolved; I never received my confirmation e-mail when I registered this account, but a kind admin got it all sorted out for me.

So hey guys, I used to work for SG Interactive (formerly Ntreev USA), where I went by GM_Loki.

Just to clear up a few things first, I am no longer with SG Interactive, so I really can't say anything regarding their current business operations, including why Trickster Online is shutting down or what future it may have (if any). It also means that my opinions are my own (as they always have been) but *definitely* in no way reflect the positions or opinions of SG Interactive.

Trickster Online was the first game published by Ntreev USA, and actually before I was hired I was an avid player myself. The night before my interview, Mermaid Palace and the first Gacha had just been released, and I stayed up all night to finish the entry quest as well as to get Lycan. I know that it didn't always seem like we saw eye to eye as far as the staff and the MyTrickster community, but we always cared.

So I'm bummed that the game is shutting down even if I haven't played in years, and I just wanted to stop by, say hi, and maybe help some people relive some good memories of a great game. I would like to be able to answer questions too, but please keep in mind that there's a lot of stuff I still can't talk about.