View Single Post
01-26-2013   #4 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
As far as I'm concerned, sections are never closed even if the game was cancelled. You never know if another company may attempt to pick it up. At best, Paul might move it under "Other MMO Games" and then move all Guild sections to "Universal Guilds" after a certain period.
If you can do that, then I would be happy to have the guild forums moved to the "Universal Guilds" section. This will bring raise hope to my surviving members of this guild, ahaha!

But mind giving any updates on the fate of that TO forum section so I can plan ahead for the "future" of my guild forums? (And because everyone pretty much wanted to keep Mirage Coordinator even though I am debating a guild forum/page name change.. :X