View Single Post
01-26-2013   #62 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Been playing him and I am enjoying his playstyle, though I would say he's closer to UP than balanced.

Yes, I did say his lantern is ridiculously OP but...
TOO BAD NO ONE IN MY TEAMS EVER CLICKS THE DAMN THING.

In lane, his presence is very small. He's a ranged champ yet his auto attack range is less than Vayne/Sivir/Corki's, obviously his E can't be used to harass and his Q suffers the same problems as Blitzcrank's, except he doesn't have a move speed steroid and long knockup to solve this problem like Blitz does. The pull distance is also garbage anyway, even if you do manage to land your Q you won't pull them past their creeps.
W is very limited by the fact that it relies on your teammates rather than yourself to make the plays.

R is good but also suffers the problem of it requiring Thresh to be in the middle of the enemy team when using it aggressively. If you don't have your Q or flash up then your ulti is going to be delayed. E suffers the same problems.

I enjoy his passive however. 70+ free armor AP late game? Sure.

Tip: Help your jungler at the start, get free souls luls

Last edited by Kenzor; 01-26-2013 at 05:55 PM.