View Single Post
01-26-2013   #244 (permalink)
Atmosphere
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care

GameGuard was only removed and then re-added once, what are you talking about.

Trickster did not support Windows 7 back before it was removed, but now that it's been re-added; it does support Windows 7. No need for workarounds. The real problem now is.. it now has the potential to **** your system up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I am pretty sure that this is a very good reason why players would want to quit, and thus why people say that GameGuard is a big cause of eTO closing down.
it seems like Ive gotten my facts mixed up. Ive been on this game for so long, gameguard always feels like it's gone and then back again...

Also, **** your system up?
Please enlighten me :/
(I haven't been on this game since the summer)

Anyhow, if it's after the summer of 2012 there were very people left anyways. (Its like the final blow, but not the biggest cause of TO closing)

Edit: I see what you are taking about, but game guard could always been removed if too many problems are caused. For them to close.. is well dramatic.

(Authority or not, if a problem becomes big enough it has to dealt with?)

Depending on when game guard was added back could answer a few questions....
If it's a fairly recent addition, then I doubt it has the potential to close a game.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 01-26-2013 at 05:05 PM.