View Single Post
01-26-2013   #243 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Most people are blaming "game guard" as one of the main reasons Trickster is shutting down. Sadly, I find it hardly an excuse. Game guard has been implemented and removed numerous times through the history of Trickster.

There are many ways of playing trickster (with game guard) using windows 7.
I don't really recall the exact methods, however I had windows 7 when guard guard was there. (So i know it's possible and not that much work)

GameGuard was only removed and then re-added once, what are you talking about.

Trickster did not support Windows 7 back before it was removed, but now that it's been re-added; it does support Windows 7. No need for workarounds. The real problem now is.. it now has the potential to **** your system up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I am pretty sure that this is a very good reason why players would want to quit, and thus why people say that GameGuard is a big cause of eTO closing down.