View Single Post
01-26-2013   #5 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Tell me when? I will get on LadyGaap if possible. And as for Fantasia.. It's "Gaap" there. (And I still love that name, hah!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
I will be on GDBunny(F) tell me what time I will be on!I will spread the words to my friends!
Thanks guys :3

I'm on right now, but we have to wait for about 30 minutes, it just became dark on TO xD I can only take pics when it's as light as possible D:

I'll be active in Jewelia as soon as it's morning ingame and I'll log on Fantasia around 4PM PST. So Gaap, if you can be on LadyGaap and wait till it's morning, we could take the pic asap, then I can get on Fantasia and take a pic of your other character and GDBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I can try, perhaps. But that involves me figuring out what the passwords to my accounts were (it's been almost 4 years so I'm not sure I even remember the id anymore, either) and then downloading the client, which will probably take a while.

But, I'll put it to consideration.
Alright, thanks so much Just let me know whenever you want to (and can) log on through here!