View Single Post
01-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default Megalopolis [J & F]

Hi everyone,

Since TO is shutting down soon (and I'm still hoping another company will take over), I'd like to invite as many TO players as possible, whether you've quit or not, from Jewelia and Fantasia, to work together with me to make one last big picture. (Like my Laplanoel one :3 /forum/trickster-onl...laplanoel.html)

This time I decided to do it in Megalopolis Square, because it is the center of Caballa Island. So, I want to try and fill up the whole map.. it's gigantic!

For Jewelians; I'll be on either Valese, AngryPants or AngryPanties, so you can just leave me a whisper or a mail, or just post here and tell me what spot you'd like to reserve.

For Fantasians; you guys have to post here and let me know so I can log on a mule (a nub version of my cat Valese) and take pics.

(+ Please add your IGN's.)

A few things I'd like to point out;

1. Please work together with me, I'm aiming to get over 250 characters on the map (or maybe over 300), the shorter it takes the more people I can add.

2. Anyone is allowed to be added in the picture on more than 1 character. So if you have several (main) characters, dress them up in your favorite/most known gears and fashion and pose for me :3

3. Please try to choose spots that might be left empty, it's most beautiful when everyone's spread out and there's someone everywhere you look.

4. And a last thing, let all your TO friends know that might not have a ggFTW account!

Thanks for everything guys, it was a pleasure to be part of this community ;_;
-Valese

<EDIT: Feb 09, 2013>

- This will be going on until the 27th of February, that means until the game shuts down. So everyone has time till the 27th to choose a spot in Megalo and let me know so I can add you to the big picture.

- I need more peoplez (especially ggFTW'ers) to participate! :3

Last edited by Valese; 02-09-2013 at 11:07 AM.