View Single Post
01-26-2013   #39 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Wow this game has been open for as long as I can remember. Can't actually believe it's happening but I kind of figured it would happen eventually. Lots of games go through these kind of decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Well, if I may be blunt here, I never cared for the idea of "quit threads" in the first place because they're kind of attention *****-y and many people here are infamous for "quitting" and then returning later on anyway.

People lose interest in games all the time for a multitude of reasons. Quitting games is normal. Just quit and be done with it, don't make it into some huge deal.
Thank you for saying that. I've always thought that and I found it utterly pointless. You're leaving a game? Congratulations. Go tell your friends in your own Guild section and not the whole Forum to see in a game section. If they're truly your friend, they would see the thread in a less visible area and wish you well.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog