View Single Post
01-26-2013   #8 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Yea. Jewelia has the EXP benefits, but it sucks being alone with a now-dead guild. (Again my fault.) I'll get on soon to take some screencaps and compile a siggy of all of my characters in one beautiful circle~ All of what they look so far... Golly they are beauty!

Sadly even though I do adore Trickster and all, I have already learned to move on and invited a few friends for PangYa. Being at the age of 24 by tomorrow, I am on the break from RPGs and the MMO stuff. So PangYa is a great escape and still has the MMO capabilities. I have invited two of my RPers into the game and either bought them nostalgia (PangYa has been on Wii or PSP in USA) or fresh starters~ :P So... I guess no loss except for the money spent there. I will miss all of my bunny-girl harem.