View Single Post
01-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Hey girls story time

Quote:
Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE SFW. Don't get any funny ideas T_T_T
Guess what I found???? Can you tell what is it already? (`・◡・)
Spoiler!

"But your majesty, I can't see what it is!"
Ok, here's a better version (゚∀゚)ノ
Spoiler!

"I still can't see it!"
OK fine you damn peasant I'll tell you what I found in my dishwasher (;Д;)
Spoiler!

---

At this point in time this is my reaction:
Spoiler!

Yeah I run to get my handy dandy slippers and try smash the shit out of this VERMIN DWELLING in my EATERY. But guess what, that little punk zooms like Precious running with stolen fried chicken to that little black hole you see in there. Wow, why do creepy crawlers all go for the holes???

---

"But bijin onee san, what is the moral of this haiku???"

Ya'll better keep your pet
Spoiler!

COMMA
Spoiler!

COMMA
Spoiler!

COMMA
Spoiler!

COMMA
Spoiler!

AND
Spoiler!

in their cages before I SWEAR TO RUPAUL, MARINA aND LANA that I will take out the ultimate weapon my great ancestors have passed down to me from generations past TO RAIN DOWN INDIGNATION AND PURGE THE EARTH OF THESE UNHOLY CALAMITIES WITHIN MY VICINITY.

Sweet wet dreams