View Single Post
01-26-2013   #34 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
The funny thing is, I actually never made the conscious decision to quit.

Remember way back when when those compound stones for pets released in the cash shop and they were glitched to where they could be used on equipment? People were raving about them, because they had better ranges than the equipment stones, and were cheaper. I remember buying a set to test on an Azhi vest I had, but I ended up getting the same subpar results I get with regular stones anyway, so I left it alone after that (besides the fact it was a glitch, blah blah). I wasn't very active around that time anymore but still logged on periodically to goof off. When the announcement came that equipment comped with the glitched stones would be deleted, I did log on and Nate the vest to save it.

And then I just... never logged back on again after that. That was literally the last time I was on the game.

I don't really understand why I did what I did. When I saved the vest, I had intended to still log on from time to time, but it never happened, and I gradually lost interest in it. /shrug
And you actually did us a favor (no offense). I mean, though you did not officially quit, and knowing how you feel about the distributor/game, you never came back for the sole purpose of trolling/laughing. You moved on, and left us to our fun. It was very mature (and not making a goodbye thread/making a scene/whatevs, that's twice as mature). I wish everyone was like that.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~