View Single Post
01-26-2013   #26 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahruNYA
After doing a little bit of snooping around various sources and checking information, if anyone was going to grab Trickster it would probably be Nexon. Not saying the probability is very high, nor can I read minds (to my knowledge) but the chance is certainly there. I have no doubt Nexon already knows/knew.

Who I would like to see host the game? If Nexon wants it, I say let them have it. If that means starting over from level 1 with a potential new playerbase - however sad I will be to bid farewell to my character - I would still play it again.

Yeah, probably this. I wouldn't really mind losing everything just to keep playing it and Nexon is honestly NOT that bad how people tend to talk :|