View Single Post
01-26-2013   #233 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I'm not aware of the state of the game right now as I've not logged on since a day before they announced the closure..But I'm not going to give up all hope yet. Perhaps a company will see the potential in this game and want to keep it alive..A brave action it will be but I am sure it would pay off.
It really hurts knowing I won't be able to log on anymore and know exactly who people are just by the way their character looks, even if I didn't know them personally. I'm sure it would surprise many people that I know exactly who they are just from a glance at their character.

I guess all there is to do is wait and pray that a company does decide to take over(if it's even an option, SGI clearly has failed us and I'm not sure they care enough to want to let it continue trolol).
I'm not going to log on again because I can't deal with the nostalgia it will bring me. I will break into tears(and I'm not ashamed of it one bit).

I wonder what ggftw will be like without trickster...It seems like it'll be a ghost town..

There are too many people for me to list that have made this game unforgettable but you definitely know who you are, all of you. Even people I've gotten into arguments with or even left off with a bad note, you know you all meant something to me. Even people I didn't speak to very often but just knowing that their presence is still there made me feel warm inside. When someone would say they're quitting/taking a break it would make me so sad to know that another piece of the community is gone and not having that piece is like an uncompleted puzzle.

./SOB