View Single Post
01-25-2013   #22 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Also consider the fact that Trickster itself is a really dated game. Gameguard is broken as hell with no permanent fix after x amount of years (back when I played Trickster in late 2009, that's when the gameguard issues started with vista). Even if Nexon thought of picking up Trickster, would they as a company want to devote themselves to weeding out the many bugs and broken BS that Ntreev/SGI left behind? Would it really be efficient to get the publishing rights to Trickster, hoping that new players will be attracted to this game instead of newer games which are f2p (TERA as of a week from now, PSO2 come spring, and so forth) and also sport newer features such as a lot of character customization, wasd action gameplay, and so forth?

Trickster's fanbase is a lot smaller than it was when I played/before ololololrevolutioneclipsestupidrevamps that killed pretty much all good social interaction in the game from grind areas like Path to Oops, Bugbears, Norasprays (before Ghost Blue derped for many years) and so forth. I don't see why Nexon would pick up this game unless they were cocky or determined enough to pull in players from their other more up-to-date games to a dated game like Trickster that is fated to die.

This is just my personal opinion as a CB/OB Trickster player who quit a long time ago for greener pastures.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody