01-25-2013   #19 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
You do realized that eTO is global, meaning players can play in all regions, be it from Asia or Europe.

I think if Nexon NA picks up eTO then I'm sure only NA people can play it. I'm from Philippines and I once tried playing DragonNest Nexon and I had to bypass my IP everytime I log on. It works but good luck to you if you are going to do it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Depends on the contract that they have. Dragon Nest is region locked because there's a Dragon Nest SEA, so more than likely Nexon NA is obligated to lock out SEA players so that they're not in direct competition with whatever company hosts SEA.