Thread: Join the Chase!
View Single Post
01-25-2013   #13 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
It's like...you buy a book you need for studies, and week after, you are told that all the book's content is WORTHLESS and you must buy another book. That's how I see it, it's some sorf of scam, isn't it? You was *most likely* forced to buy anything and then it wents poof.

Poor analogy. In your scenario, you never actually got to use the book. If you spend MS, whether on Random Boxes or Gacha or Consumables, you get to use them to an extent (via stats, or fusion, or consuming them like potions).

You are also not forced to buy MS (for the millionth time). Only your own sense of insecurity and/or insatiable appetite to compare yourself to others make you buy those things.

In an unrelated note, no book is worthless if it has credentials. There are knowledge in books that are not taught in class. Do you really believe that knowledge is only confined in classrooms and report cards? Do you only learn the absolute minimum of what you have to for the sake of grades?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~