View Single Post
01-25-2013   #31 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Sorry, Taro, but you're choosing not to have your "peace" when you give into those you are bitter towards. We had our peace when we left because we chose to either ignore or to laugh shit off.

You still have one month left. If you want peace, then go get it while you can and enjoy it.

Taking the high road has its limits you know. I haven't really lashed out or ranted against anything in a long while. A few snide remarks in humor maybe, but that was me trying to ignore or laugh it off. People have their own opinions, and for whatever crass reason, they choose to blurt it out like a drunk. I have the game at least to retreat to then, but now...

Yes, the end is near, and yes we only have one month left to enjoy what we have, which we shall do. But "Quitters" who are returning to this game/forums just to laugh at the game/us isn't helping. Those guys can't even let us have this one month in peace.

If you quit, as in really quit the game, I respect and appreciate that. You have my thanks for giving us our peace. Though looking at the past and present of this forums, you are few and far in between.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~