View Single Post
01-24-2013   #204 (permalink)
KahruNYA
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Was bound to happen sooner than later. Though this was kind of sudden.

I was never really in it for the PvP, so I will miss things like Harkon, Fiesta, Chaos Tower, and the occasional +1 or +2 to my MA stat haha. Also all the fantastic people I met; some of you I don't know your names, so drop me a PM if you'd like to add me on skype or facebook. Preferably the latter since I don't use skype often.

Only regret is that I didn't becomes friends with more people before work and school really drew me away from the game for a long while. Despite all the things I would most likely lose (money, effort, friends, time spent) if this game ever got a balanced reboot (by another company or not) I would gladly still play it.

For those who need any kind of closure, I should have a link in my signature to a zip file on mediafire I uploaded containing the full version of the Episode 6 credits song in Korean, English, and Instrumental versions, all 192~320kbps.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.