View Single Post
01-24-2013   #18 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
There's a difference between wanting and making a conclusion based of evidence that virtually anyone can see.

I didn't want Trickster to close, but it was eventually going to close anyways. If there's anyone to blame, go stare down SGi for skipping basic business classes.
Yes, perhaps -you- didn't want it, but -you- aren't most people here. And even if maybe you were, -you guys- didn't show it well enough.

When something came out that we like, you guys say "money hungry, not another MS, this game/company sucks", etc... You guys may not have enjoyed the game anymore. That's fine, but you guys also made sure that those of us that did, didn't. And now you got that wish; We, who enjoyed the game, wouldn't anymore.

I'm not saying you guys caused this closure (nor am I saying that you guys have absolutely no part in it). But what I'm saying is that most of you, especially those who "quit", keep coming back here and express negativity towards this game. You're allowed to, of course, but what would be the purpose of that? If anything else, this outcome may be what you guys subconsciously desire.

So congratulations, especially those who are laughing now (read the forums). You got your desire. And I am very bitter towards you all...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~