View Single Post
01-24-2013   #7 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Content: C+
Lots of quests and a decent array of bosses plus extras to do like Harkon. Too bad it wasn't executed very well (aka ridiculously tedious "bring me 25 of this rare drill item" quests).

Playability: D
Due to cash shop imbalance, bugs, glitches, and so on.

Fun Factor: C-
It can keep you hooked since it's such a cute game. That's... really all there is to say on that. A lot of people seemed to log in just to be logged in rather than to actually do things.

Community: C+
Can be pretty bad but also has its fair share of great people. Not as good as it used to be, though.

Staff: D
I don't have any personal problems with the staff but from what I've gathered, they don't do a very good job at handling the game or resolving member issues.

Overall: D+
I might have seemed generous with the breakdown of the grades, but overall the game doesn't deserve anything above a D. The good parts of the game are overshadowed by the bigger problems like the cash imbalance and constant bugs that basically made this game hard to enjoy. 2012 was especially a really bad year for TO.