View Single Post
01-24-2013   #5 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

And there I will salute. Let's make the best of the last several weeks (or at least a month to play) to get our highest characters to Lv. 400! I am WAITING for that EXP Bonus event so I can go and grind like crazy!

Like your state, I really want to turn down my leadership for good on Mirage Coordinator. YES! THAT'S RIGHT!

For a good long attempted hiatus, I really wanted a new guild leader who had the same guts as mine to take over. But nope. ;_; So now, It will most likely be myself at the Chaos Towers (after I take down Blood for the last time).

So yea. Do keep the forums up for communication sake, but otherwise once the game is gone, I don't think my forms will stay as a normal guild forums and more like a club house for surviving connected friends. I had a addiction to RPing and writing stuff, so I'm not sure if I will pick up a new game... And if I do get back, I will most likely gonna go resume on Eden Eternal even though the guild I'm in would most likely had died.

My sis (Eliselotte) will miss this game too, even though it had a ton of glitches and GG problems. She will have RO with her, but as far I know, she's at a friend's "private" guild for that person's characters. :V Plus my sis had better things to do like art commissions!

Me and Kani had Tumblr, so that's one way to stay connected! The other is Skype. Third... Facebook.

So yea. Gonna wait and see what the ggFTW staff is going to do with these dead guilds once eTO is gone. I HOPE I can pull out some guild events that will make the last moment wonderful in-game!

- Timer Rabbit