View Single Post
01-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD
Default It's been real.

Trickster like many was my first MMO. I'm really glad I had the chance to write guides and help so many people. Getting whispers from random people in-game was probably the best - even if it draw in a few haters. I guess some people don't like people writing guides/being helpful, but there's haters everywhere.

I am a pretty solitary player, and I honestly don't know the majority of you. I joined ggFTW not long after it started and we have a mostly fresh crowd at this point. But anyway.

I'd love to thank [ Exitium`] for a wonderful guild and it was definitely the greatest guild I was in. Josh, Christy, James, Janna, Lyn (I wish I got to know you better :<), Antagonist, and a few more that I can't think of at the moment, particularly come to mind.

I will be playing World of Warcraft, Maplestory, Rusty Hearts, and La Tale (only if it ever makes it to Season 2, though). Mostly WoW though, but you'll find me on MS/RH. If anyone ever wants to keep in contact with me, for whatever reason: skype (tmikucki), steam (talrena, display is Nimera)

RIP Kyzuumi, Ameline, Ritsku [Jewelia]
Kyzuumi, Ririera [Fantasia]

I will likely be on the afking/hoping on over the next month for nostalgia's sake.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki