View Single Post
01-24-2013   #26 (permalink)
LittleLegend
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

I'm just going to put this out here, everything you say or do won't make the slightest difference.

Another thing, you guys cannot blame the gm's for anything, as it's all on managment, this is out of their reach.. They won't be heard by the managment LoL. For years I blamed the GMs for doing lousy jobs, when the sad truth is that they were limited by rules and what not that upper managment set up for them.

Just cause a GM has more authority than us in a game, does not mean they have immense authority in the company.. To think that way is just ignorant. They're just normal working people as most of us are.

If you want to blame anyone, then blame the company's managment / top itself. The GM's deserve respect even though I'm sure they made mistakes before, they mostlikely have gone out of their ways to help some of us aswell.

Yes I am one of those people that they went out of the way for, and actually helped, so that is why I am able to say these things, for all the people that never had that chance, they will mostlikely never understand.

Regards,

Youp.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators