View Single Post
01-24-2013   #175 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

..as obvious as it was sometimes, never did I think TO would actually close this soon. So yeah, I'm really sad about this since it was the MMO that started it all for me. Guess I'll never get to use that awesome base MA wand my friend gave me when he quit... granted I've barely been logging on myself anyway, so. :/ Guess it makes sense though, the developers weren't handling this game very well nor were its US hosts.

Thankfully I'll be able to play another version once I've moved, but it's still sad it had to come to this. Kind of worried for ggFTW now too since our TO section was one of the only ones that was actually rather active.

Last edited by Janna; 01-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.