View Single Post
01-24-2013   #3 (permalink)
ShinMegami
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Not really sure here, I'll probably spend more time on my consoles and when it's time, I might pick up some more college courses so I'll be able to focus on them more.

Kind of the same way on the MMO thing, trickster is the only one I really stuck with for more than a couple of months, remember joining slightly after one of the pop events, think it was 5k or so points and remember how people were in a rush to abuse the 25k one. (the level 70 pets were the highest default myshop ones if I recall when I joined, level 90s got added shortly after I went to fant I think)

Been through quite a few guilds too, astro's probably been the one I've been in for the longest. Was High Wind, Hylians, Mint/Kiwi, then finally astro as far as order went I think, I even got a whisper from Magus asking me to kick him and one of his friends so they could go on to make Red Dragon if I recall correctly.

At any rate, suppose I should wrap this up. I'll probably end up looking at skype and trying to make an account to stay in contact. XD

Last edited by ShinMegami; 01-24-2013 at 10:26 AM.