View Single Post
01-24-2013   #10 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I Blame all the idiots and ignorants Azz-H0les of the Of Trickster Community for keeping on Bashing SGI/GameRage and pretty much ggftw to for all this...
I really hate this but and I hopes you all of nightmares for the rest of your life for all this.

Congratulation Trickster...you guys actually kill it.

Are you all Proud of yourself ?
Games don't get shut down because ppl hurt gamerage feellin wid mean word, they get shut down because they're financially unstable, dumbass. My god every time I read a post from you everyone and their mothers lose brain cells.

---

Oh well even though I stopped playing it years ago, I will remember it as the only game that I got to lvl 274 (or whatever my main's level was) on it and had millions of alts LOL.

It was only a matter of time before getting shut down after they had a HUGE period of calling simply revamps, "completely new updates" and updating the game with nothing but MyShop afterwards.

Last edited by Kenzor; 01-24-2013 at 05:42 AM.