View Single Post
01-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default The Fate of Astro Blitz

Well then.

I'm pretty sure one big question is, "what is Astro Blitz gonna do now?"

Honestly, I don't have an answer.

I'd like to hear what everyone's gonna be up to once eTO kicks the bucket.

For me... I am debating about finding another MMO, but at the same time, I think enough is enough. I've talked it over with Magus (my former guild master over at Red Dragon a long time ago) and it made me think a bit. I don't think I'll want to play another MMO, not at least for a long while. Losing TO and Astro is still a huge shock to me, as being aside from the first MMO I've played. It's dedication and creation of memories.

And boy, did we make a lot of memories. And I think that's what would hurt me the most.

So! Officially on February 27th 2013, I am retiring the guild master/overseer/rebelseer of Astro Blitz. My duties, cornerstone-ness and the cheerleader of the guild is over, as is TO.

If anyone would like to start their own incarnation of Astro, please do so if you want. I'd love to hear what kinds of trouble ya'll got into. And if I do end up joining the new Astro on a game, I'd be honored.

Trying to type all this up without crying sucks hard. So I guess I'm gonna leave it at that. When the end is getting near, I'll make a new thread to post your RIPs. ; ;

For now, I just want to say thank you to all the Astro Blitz members, past and present, for making the guild what it is: our home. Our hideaway. That place where we could play trampoline on the Penguin God's belleh and he wouldn't have all the care in the world, as long as we were happy and having fun. Ya'll are so awesome that words fail. I'll never forget you all and what you've done for Astro.

REMEMBER GAIZ: PARTY HARDY, NEVER GIVE A FLUFF AND THE PENGUIN GOD LOVES YOU, NO MATTER WHAT

With all the love and music and booze,
Kanani