View Single Post
01-23-2013   #72 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remedy
Best thing ever!

I hope this helps a lot of the players that dedicate their lives to TO to move on, (like I was in the past). I know a handful of those people. And I hope you guys take advantage of this opportunity to make something of yourselves (ie work/school) and not transfer the energy spent on this game onto another game.

Good luck guys!
^Troller.

Really sad and not sure what to think of this. I've been barely logging on lately.. but I was still so very excited for the Expander Potions and the Harkon update that I will never get to try out. (I was imagining all my equipments with 4 slots and all.... q_q)

Though it is still kind of a relief to see the game go. It's been very fun (and very frustrating) at times. I'm sure everyone here is still hoping for some kind of 'courageous' () company to take over TO and give it back to us. Not sure how that would turn out..

At least now I'll have all the time I used to log on TO free to spend on my drawings and working out or something.. qq

R.I.P

Valese Lv. 341 Primadonna
AngryPants Lv. 400 Gambler

My little HV Queens <3