View Single Post
01-23-2013   #1 (permalink)
Griever
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts
Default RaiderZ - ARPG MMO by PWE

Can't believe this isn't up yet. RaiderZ is another Action MMO by Perfect World Entertainment. The combat system is somewhat similar to Vindictus/MH, but more fun IMO. Combat is totally seamless, there is no point-and-click. It's all real-time and you must dodge/block enemy attacks if you want to survive. Each enemy in the game has a unique combat style and almost every enemy in this game is aggressive. There are 5 classes in the game:
-Berserker (Classic Warrior-type. Has a huge greatsword/warhammer and has slow melee attacks, but has a self-speed buff.)
-Defender (Classic Tank, this class is for loners and people who prefer to solo)

-Sorcerer (Black Mage)
-Cleric (White Mage, with some firepower capability. Has one main magic skill - Divine Punishment - which is a high burst-DPS skill. Can heal and buff party.)

Game went official only about 2 months ago. I've been playing it almost daily since then and have reached the endgame. I haven't been this into an MMO in a while. The plus side of this game is that there's not a lot of grind. Leveling time remains pretty consistent from 1 - 35. The PVP in this game is pretty fun and PVP is REQUIRED for some quests. I like that you can duel anyone anywhere, which passes time if you're waiting to get a full party for instances and whatnot. I play on East Server - Diago.

Honestly, I don't think the photos and video do the game justice. Watching it on youtube looks boring to me and I actually play the game. I would recommend trying it out if you're into the Action MMO genre.