View Single Post
01-22-2013   #13 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
Free 500 L Coins ($50) given every 2nd and 4th Thursday of a month, but gifting is disabled so no cheating (except for blue crystal apples and cash equips weee)

Hf spamming
That sounds awful, as though the game is reaching its final days so they're letting people enjoy as much as they can before they pull the plug.
Which is a shame because even with all the downfalls that Myth and Rebirth gave, it's still not a terrible game by any means.

That said, I could never imagine myself personally returning after looking at the rankings at the sad fact that people are 30+ in rebirths on average and stats way up in the tens of thousands.

There's an awful lot you'd have to catch up on if you're starting anew and there's no hope in coming close to being average in less than a year or more of pure grinding.

So I'm not surprised to see that you very quickly gave up.
It is nice to see you again though, I hope you've been doing well.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!