View Single Post
01-20-2013   #7 (permalink)
Queen
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Using PC/IR really helps too. You can use them if your FH fails to kill surrounding mobs. IMO, a pure card thrower has its limitations. Your AP/HV is too high, while your HP is too low to be using FH as your main AoE. Once it recoils, it will hurt you a lot!

Try balancing your stats. Like I've said before you can lower your AP/HV while improving your DP to decrease the damage of FH on you. Sacrifice some of those AP/HV for HP so you can use IR/PC while FH is in cooldown.

With decent amount of HV plus Super Hips skill you won't be getting a lot of damage from mobs, perfect for PC/IR.

Hope this helps!
I agree. You should want to pump HP/HV more than AP. The first thing I noticed that your AP was really high - too high to be a FH coon. If you want to maximize grinding speed, you really want more Charm-heavy stats.

Having AP is fine in isolated situations, but I honestly stack HP/HV and do fine for literally everything on my Diva, and I play her more like a raccoon so you should do even better than she can do.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW