View Single Post
01-17-2013   #980 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer
Parvati > bastet

Or bastet > Parvati?
Depends on what you're looking for.

Bastet's pretty versatile in terms of team setups, and the multiplier's good. The only con I can think of at the moment is that searching for Bastet friends will be tough.

You're more or less stuck with grass team for Parvati (though I've seen people placing her in other teams in replacement of Siren). However, double Parvati grass team is pretty much sex.

If you manage to get an account with a low leveled Orochi and is playing with iOS, I don't mind trading my spare Parvati account for that if you really want her. I played with it a bit, but I can't really juggle 3 accounts atm. It has quite a few good draws, and all it lacks for grass is grass swordsman, really.