Thread: Magi
View Single Post
01-17-2013   #51 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
I adore the Eight Generals as well as Hakuryuu <3 They haven't shown enough about the Eight Generals in the manga besides Masrur, Ja'far, Yamuraiha and Sharrkan. I'm just... excited to see them in color.

(Even though Aladdin's VA bothers me ;w; )

I think that's 'cause the guy wasn't Sharrkan OR it was 'cause he was only a cameo. I like him in the opening though :> The new opening is pretty~
P. much for me too, 8 generals are just awesome sauce, especially Masrur mainly because his seiyuu, Hosoya Yoshimasa, voices Arata in Chihayafuru ~_~. Plus pretty much all the male Fanalis are sexy homg. Them muscles.

I can't even start on Hakuryuu, he's so damn adorable and I feel for him.
Spoiler!
But DAT BAWING won me over :']

Likewise, it's probably just the cameo thing because in the OP he has green eyes compared to the black empty ones in the recent episode. I don't mind Aladdin much, he just loves his oppai motor boating