View Single Post
01-16-2013   #965 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Ended up getting Isis and Kagutsuchi from God Fest. I'm happy with just Isis. Time to make rainbow team.
That's quite nice. I've got 2 fire swordsmen, and when I feed them, I did not receive any skill up. Sucks man.

At least you and Blizt can have a yuri party now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000
Any tips on what I should start pushing towards or what I should aim for next? Unrelated, the bonus to the gacha was very nice to me yesterday, haha. I pulled Odin, Angel, Yomi, and Thor (as well as Echidna and Titan, but those are meh). So I think I can start putting together SOMETHING of merit, buuut I'm clueless.

Thanks for looking!
What. You have a Valkyrie and 3 Echidnas. In no way is that combination meh. 3 max-skilled Echidna's all the rage in JP now. There's a 0-stones way of clearing Zeus with a 6.25x HP healers team and 3 max-skilled Echidnas. Even without max skill or the 6.25x HP leaders, it will be pretty hard for you to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusPrime
Seems like I'm having a major trade off when running damage and sturdy (or mainly Odin, since I much prefer him over Viper Orochi) teams. Is there any way to reconcile them so that Odin teams don't do pitiful damage and damage teams don't fold like paper after a few hits?
Odin teams are survivability teams. They will not be doing much damage. The only thing you can do is to grind your monsters so that they have naturally high offense.

Similarly, it's quite the same as damage team. You'll have to grind for HP and recovery. Pair up with the Norse gods, or wait till the release of the ultimate evolution of starter dragons for the 2x recovery bonus.

Alternatively, if you have Parvati, a 2.25x grass team will offer you one of the best survivability for a mono team with decent offensive power.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-16-2013 at 09:09 PM.