View Single Post
01-16-2013   #963 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000
Thanks for the tips. As soon as my stam is up, I'll start farming for a Light Magic Swordsman. Any suggestions on how to survive the last round? I've tried it before, but I simply couldn't take two big hits.
Do your math homework before challenging them. Either you wipe them out instantly with something like 4x dark team, or doing it the safer way of using Light Resist or powerful Amaterasu, or bringing Echidna or 2 Keepers to stall time...tons of methods, you just need to think and see which one best suits you.

Quote:
Can I get a Dark Swordsman from the Dark Dragon Dungeon?
Yes, but its appearance as well as drop rate is low, it's entirely for you to do 10 runs of Master without even seeing it, you really need to put your effort and patience in it.

The appearance and drop rate for Light Swordsman in the Blade of Justice dungeon is much much higher.

Quote:
Stepping back, say I manage to grab a Light Swordsman...What route do I go with the team?
Read this post again carefully.