View Single Post
01-16-2013   #962 (permalink)
Seim
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
That's very lucky of you, having rolled 2 Valkyries :3

In the future you should farm 2 Siren (Water Healer), 2 Naga (Fire Healer), 1 Succubus (Dark Healer), and depending on the situation, swap them around for the last 3 members of your team.

Although, that's for the long run, right now I'd suggest you to train your monsters a bit in order to challenge the limited time dungeon with only about 5 more days left - Blade of Justice. There you can get the Light Magic Swordsman (change Dark Orb to Light Orb), you should try to get at least 1 for your Healer team.

With your Great Valkyrie, the Apprentice level should be a piece of cake, but try to do the Adept level if possible, drop rate should be much higher there.

Info on that dungeon can be found here: link
HALP! Where to farm the other healers?
I've been running with those rat-like healers :3
I also rolled a naga on my 3rd saved free roll.... LOOKS LIKE IM DESTINED TO BE HEALER

Another thing is, I've been running the dumb light poring evolved so that i can turn dark orbs into heal orbs... then i use my valkyrie to turn them into lightning orbs.... should i be using that dumb poring?
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/