View Single Post
01-15-2013   #838 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Well, since you can't equips items in FF8, the only thing you can do is at least set up someone with at least a 2x status defense from a GF. I personally prefer the 4x defense but as long as the certain character is not berserked and silenced, you're good to go, just gotta wait for them to wake up. I also prefer to add defense against confusion, because since you'll also be under Slow Petrification, you really don't have the time to screw around, with also being under Slow. Obviously this works out better for someone who has 4x and being in time to Esuna everyone. :'D

I didn't find the Malboros in FF7 and FF9 to be too annoying, just the FF8 ones. :S

And oooo. Millions of HP... lol I remembered something like the Break HP Limit skills for FFX/X-2. Very hard to get. :S But Break Damage Limit, ohohoho.

I think I was able to get that for Yuna. Let her learn Black Magic. She outclassed Lulu. :'D