View Single Post
01-14-2013   #7356 (permalink)
Uncharted
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouMouMou
1. Can special attack kill 1 enemy in 1 hit ? I mean my enemy full HP, and i using special attack to him and after that he died.

because i do testing using zeta beam saber (no C/OC put to spec). When all skill active, i do special attack to sword strike (no C/OC put to HP) full HP.
- When the damage is 'HIT' = SS HP left around 25%.
- When the damage is 'SMASH' = SS HP left around 5~10 %.

testing 2 : same like first testing, but now that zeta using special awakening part.
- When the damage is 'HIT' = SS HP left around 5~10 %.
- When the damage is 'SMASH' = SS HP left around 25%.

It's serious when i using special awak part, hit do more damage than smash.

2. If i using range spec to 2 or more enemy, the damage is divided between enemy ? or every enemy got same amount of damage ?

thx b4
1. if you mean what units can 1 shot KO, there are a few but it also depends on the enemy, special atk steroid skill + special attack part can most likely 1 shot any A rank and some S rank. about the smash and hit on Spec i think they dont influence at all

2. range spec has damage reduction when hit multiple targets, dont know specific percentages but it's more like 60% on both targets