View Single Post
01-14-2013   #906 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewPandD
zgmfx19a

What is going on in the Japanese version?

Anything good happening?
Nothing much other than the 6mil event still going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uyr
Cool. Will do. And do I just keep feeding my main dragon until it's capped and then worry about the others?

Also, I know you don't play the US version, but I figure it's probably about the same. I know the naga and fire resist are bosses earlier in the game. Do they spawn in later dungeons or do I just grind out the dungeons I already have?

Thanks for the feedback btw.
Get your fire starter to the final stage so that you can enjoy the x2 bonus.

You should grind for Naga now since they have low drop rates even at the fire special dungeons. However, fire resists are relatively easy to acquire since they appear frequently in friendship gacha, or in low leveled special dungeons such as the sky fire dragons.

In the mean time, while you're waiting for your fire resist, you can grind an extra fire keeper (one for evolution use) and use it as a placeholder until you get a high leveled fire resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
I thought you didn't like her though?
I don't quite like her character design, but ever since I'm using Parvati grass team, I'm in love with the all round 1.5x bonus.

Honestly speaking, I find that way better than the 2x offered by Norse gods. But then again, that may be just because of Parvati's amazing active skill as well.

Boy, ain't I glad I got Parvati.

EDIT:

Compensation details up.

Compensation is offered only for players who are logged in before 18:00hrs of 14/01/13 or something. Players eligible for the compensation will be compensated 15 stones. You can collect it on 16/01/13 at 04:00hrs, and have a whole day to do so. No idea how the 18:00hrs timing works exactly, so just pray you're eligible for the compensation.

Also, god fest will be re-up from 18:00hrs at 16/01/13 and will last for 24 hours.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-14-2013 at 09:26 PM.