1. Can special attack kill 1 enemy in 1 hit ? I mean my enemy full HP, and i using special attack to him and after that he died.
because i do testing using zeta beam saber (no C/OC put to spec). When all skill active, i do special attack to sword strike (no C/OC put to HP) full HP.
- When the damage is 'HIT' = SS HP left around 25%.
- When the damage is 'SMASH' = SS HP left around 5~10 %.
testing 2 : same like first testing, but now that zeta using special awakening part.
- When the damage is 'HIT' = SS HP left around 5~10 %.
- When the damage is 'SMASH' = SS HP left around 25%.
It's serious when i using special awak part, hit do more damage than smash.
2. If i using range spec to 2 or more enemy, the damage is divided between enemy ? or every enemy got same amount of damage ?