View Single Post
01-14-2013   #834 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

LOL Yeah, you'll want to soften Omega up and then smack him hard. >:U My favorite team is Squall/Irvine/Rinoa for this reason.

I had to go out of my way to get the Gilgamesh card so I can get Holy Wars. ;o Rinoa's limit breaks are just too random. </3 But yeah, summon Doomtrain (making sure he gets a hit in first for guaranteed Vit 0 status), Cerberus and Eden. Cast Aura on all or at least Squall and Irvine. Get a Holy War in. Start beating his ass in. =D Rinse, repeat. Oh and have a bunch of Megalixers for insurance (Bahamut card, wheeee). I know Rinoa can be a really good magic user (I've capped her magic stat before when junctioned), but I usually have the really good spells junctioned and triple casting is generally a bad idea, so Draw-casting is more encouraged. Well, that and since you can only have so many commands, I usually give Rinoa the GF, Item and Draw commands anyway. Gave Squall the GF, Draw and Magic commands and Irvine the GF, Item and Magic commands just in case. I've also capped Irvine's strength stat for his Limit Break and tried to make Squall more balanced with more emphasis on strength.
Whoa, wall of text!

But as far as Ultima goes, he's not too hard, but if you have Lion Heart already, he's good as done. Also recommend Irvine's AP ammo or Pulse ammo. Meltdown is also your best friend.

Oh, and the Weapons in FFX are pushovers, the ones in the Arena'll kick your ass. D=

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-14-2013 at 06:34 PM.