View Single Post
01-14-2013   #832 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

KYAAAAAAAA OMG SO CUTE /dies

And Fluffy lives! =D

You sound a lot more prepared when dealing with this kinda stuff, Vis. Reminds me of some optional end-game stuff that's like a million times harder then the game's end-boss. The Via Infinito dungeon in Final Fantasy X-2 comes to mind, that place is a nightmare. q__q; An excellent grind spot, but a complete nightmare to get through. I haven't even beaten it yet... </3

Tho' quickly reading from the Superbosses wiki entry from the Final Fantasy, the only superboss I've ever beaten was Omega Weapon from FF8. Twice. Took way too damn long, lol. Oh, and Angra Mainyu from FFX-2, didn't know she was considered a superboss as well (she is a b*tch!).

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-14-2013 at 01:55 PM.