01-13-2013   #11 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELiTO
Speedloader IS a top priority. A hunter lord is meant to hunt hence the name. If anything speeds up the hunting, it should be at top priority.

Gun booster bonus is almost useless in higher levels.. Logically it should work like its cousins, Mist of mana(45% MA bonus), Pumping Heart (16% AP bonus).

Alright, shooting spree. Unlike the others AoE you can't point and click shooting spree. You are a gunner, you don't have a good defense or hp and in order to hit the monsters you have to be right in the middle of a gang who's gonna beat the SH** out you if you don't one hit them. Cooldown is 5 seconds, quite a long waiting time here. Average max targets(5), average hit radius. The only good thing about this AoE is its average-high damage.

You don't have to care about the monsters blocking/dodging your hits when you have 2 LK buffs backing you up.

There is indeed something very odd about Compound Mastery but I want to believe it is "working as intended".
Speedloader is not a top priority. It only affects normal shots, which unless you have Gun Overdrive and can perform timed crits reliably, are always inferior to Power Shot, Double Shot, and Shooting Spree. Mind you, Power Shot, Double Shot, and Shooting Spree all have cooldowns that play off of each other (1.5, 3, 5-- you can literally rotate them infinitely without even trying).

Gun Booster is only useless if you've cashed out to the point where that extra damage isn't worth it. Mind you, not everyone does so the free extra damage helps. Logically it shouldn't since AC plays differently than the other main stats also if you read the description, it says that it is increasing Gun AP by 400. Balance-wise it should be %AC, realistically it is flat-AC.

Above average damage, below-average cooldown (average cooldown on AoEs is ~6-7 seconds, I calculated), above-average speed, not to mention the best kind of AoE targeting system in the game (the kind where you don't have to target). I'm not sure why you imply that everyone is ultra funded in your other two points but then somewhat imply that now no one's funded when you discus Shooting Spree. With 100 HV and 130 LK on my Lion, with his ultra out-dated gear, he never had problems using Shooting Spree. Of course, I did actually know how to play my character, so that could be a major difference as well.

"Two LK buffs backing you up" is deceptive because the total LK gain between the two is 63%. In most cases you'll be fine without having to compound LK or think about LK, but there are certain bosses, which if you aren't cashed out, will be a struggle for you. (And look! You're back to assuming everyone's cashed again!)