View Single Post
01-12-2013   #5 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Since this isn't Random, I'll take that as a serious comment.

Don't take suicide lightly. You can't expect them to think the same way you do. It's as immature and insensitive as saying to someone with clinical depression to "Just get over it".
Yes, I was serious and funny enough I've been diagnosed with depression for the past fourteen years. I'll also add to the list that suicide is also very selfish as it causes many problems for the people related and were friends with them. Of the two people I've personally known to remove themselves from the gene pool both said the exact same thing in their letters; "life is too difficult, I don't want to try anymore".
As such I am very blunt when it comes to suicide. It's a cowardly, pathetic and selfish thing to do to those around you.